Saturday, May 16, 2015

presentation project where, when, and how

I am working alone for this project.  My inspiration is from the Sunset magazine.
1) take a picture of flower in a vase in my home. use natural lighting from the window that faces east during the afternoon at around 4. use aperture of about 5.6
2) in my backyard, flower bushes. use natural lighting, take at around 4 in the afternoon. backyard is on east side of the house. use lower aperture to make depth of field more clear
3) near white overhang in the community rest spot. use natural lighting at four in the afternoon. use a lower aperture to make depth of field shallower
4) take pics of flowers along the trail behind my house. use natural lighting at around 4 in the afternoon. use aperture of about 5
5) take pics of the purple flowers in front of the e-wing. use natural lighting in the morning. use lower number aperture to make depth of field deeper

No comments:

Post a Comment